A question to the Minister for Transport and Infrastructure:
- How many benches and seats have been removed from NSW train stations in each of the last three financial years?
- How many have been replaced with seating rails?
- How many seating rails have been installed at NSW train stations across NSW in each of the last three financial years?
- What is the cost of installing each rail?
- What is the rationale behind installing these rails?
- What is the policy of Transport for NSW regarding the ratio between bench seating and seating rails?
- How does this comply with the Government’s obligations under the Disability Discrimination Act 1992?