- Why is New South Wales the only jurisdiction to not record data on why a case of sexual assault has been withdrawn, despite NSW Police Force crime recording standards requiring officers to record a reason?
- What action is being taken to ensure NSW Police Force record data on why a case of sexual assault has been withdrawn?
- Why in the past 10 years, has only one in ten reports of sexual assault led to legal action, with 69 per cent of cases remaining unsolved in New South Wales?
- What action is the NSW Police Force taking to ensure all reports are thoroughly investigated?
- What resources and training have been provided to NSW Police Force to ensure survivors of sexual assault are treated with respect, belief and compassion when sharing their story, considering that since 1995 there has been a four per cent increase in the number of cases deemed unfounded by the NSW Police Force?
When available, the answer can be found here.