A question to the Minister for Multiculturalism and Minister for Disability Services:
- What is your response to findings that New South Wales is the least affordable state, with over half of all low income renting households under rental stress?
- Considering the proposed tender of services at the Summer Hill Centre, will the assets and buildings remain in Government ownership?
- What arrangements will be in place regarding the maintenance of the building and assets?
- Has a written commitment been made to the short-listed tenderers that the Government will manage maintenance of the building and assets?
- What are the projected ongoing costs of maintenance at the Centre?
- Considering that these costs will unlikely be covered by National Disability Insurance Scheme, how will this be budgeted for by:
- The Government;
- Family and Community Services?
Response can be tracked on NSW Parliament's website.