That this House:
- Notes that the Minister for Education has commented that 'there is no way in hell' that he 'would be party to putting stacks near kids' on the northern beaches.
- Notes that pollution ventilation stacks have been approved and are to be located 400 metres from Haberfield Public School and the Infants' Home, Ashfield.
- Calls on the Minister for Education to explain why ventilation stacks are a risk to children on the northern beaches but not to those in the inner west.
- Calls on the Minister for education to admit that his approval of the M4 East project as Planning Minister was flawed and that enforcing compliance with the weak conditions he imposed has been unsuccessful.
- Calls on the Government to provide information about the unfiltered pollution stacks being built in Haberfield, St Peters, Rozelle and Lilyfield.