Haylen, Jo to the Minister for Transport and Infrastructure
1. Under the terms of the contract signed with Transit Systems to operate Inner West buses, what penalties will apply should the operator not meet benchmarks for service frequency and on-time running?
2. How will success or failure of meeting these benchmarks be monitored?
3. How will the Government manage customer complaints under the terms of the new contract?
4. How many complaints has the Government received for bus services in regions operated by Transit Systems in each financial year from 2012-13 to 2016-17?
5. How does the Government manage complaints regarding failures of buses to run on-time in other areas where Transit Systems operates, including Liverpool?
Answer due on 10 April 2018.