A question to the Minister for Family and Community Services, Minister for Social Housing, and Minister for the Prevention of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault:
- What is the number of children currently in out of home care or foster care services in New South Wales?
- How many of the children currently in foster care are housed in homes where the foster carers identify as lesbian gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA) or are in same sex relationships?
- How many government and non-government agencies currently provide foster care services in New South Wales?
- Who are these agencies?
- How many of the agencies in (3) are able to discriminate against prospective foster carers on the basis of sexual identity?
- Which agencies discriminate against prospective foster carers?
Response can be tracked on NSW Parliament's website.