A question to the Minister for Health and Medical Research:
- How has the Government responded to mosquito infestations at Royal Prince Alfred (RPA) Hospital’s Maternity Ward?
- How many other wards are impacted at RPA?
- What other NSW hospitals have reported similar issues with mosquitoes?
- What has been the total cost of the mitigation measures introduced at RPA so far?
- How will the Government and Department of Health monitor and gauge the success of these measures in eradicating the problem at RPA?