- Are patients in New South Wales hospitals and mental health facilities forbidden from using medicinal cannabis, as prescribed by a medical professional?
- If not, in what circumstances would a patient be denied admission to a hospital or mental health facility on account of medicinal cannabis use?
- If not, how are patients with prescriptions for medicinal cannabis accommodated in hospitals and mental health facilities?
- If not, on how many occasions have patients been denied admission to hospitals and mental health facilities on account of medicinal cannabis use in each financial year since trials began (as at 19 June 2019)?
- When were protocols on the use of medicinal cannabis in NSW health facilities last updated?
An answer can be found here.