A question to the Minister for Roads, Maritime and Freight:
- How will Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) address the growing congestion on Carlton Crescent, Summer Hill, which impacts traffic in Marrickville, Petersham, Lewisham, Summer Hill and Ashfield, as well as surrounding communities?
- What solutions has RMS examined to date (as at 22 May 2018)?
- Why have they not been progressed?
- When was the left turn only rule instigated at the corner of Liverpool Road and Carlton Crescent?
- What impact would removing this have on traffic on Carlton Crescent and local traffic in Summer Hill?
- How will RMS manage concerns for student safety at the intersection of Railway Terrace and West Street, Petersham?
Response can be tracked on NSW Parliament's website.